The weekend is HERE!!

What do you have planned??? We are taking DS to the zoo :)

TezMoM

Asked by TezMoM at 2:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• getting a babysitter and going on a date with my hubby something we havent done 7 years.
    dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• johnny appleseed festival by us tomorrow. can't wait! i think we're gonna pick apples.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 2:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Tonight starts one of the most important holidays of the Jewish calendar. It's a day of prayer and fasting. Luckily for me I am nursing so I will be exempt from fasting. I think I may taunt my husband by eating in front of him but that goes against the spirit of the holiday, so I will be good.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• The plan was to take a family hike to the Waihe'e Falls in Oahu tomorrow but Aunt Flow just came to town and I'm not sure how a hot sweaty 3 mile hikes is sounding right now lol. We got an annual pass to the zoo so that is our back-up plan!
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 2:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Tonight is grocery shopping. Tomorrow morning my son has a cross-country meet, one daughter is working, then both daughters and I are volunteering at a Girl Scout booth at a community festival. Sunday is Sunday school and church, then lunch out with the family, then the kids have a Youth Group event in the evening. Can you tell that I have 3 very busy teens?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• visiting colleges and daughters cheering in a football game
    aemjjs

Answer by aemjjs at 3:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• High School football game tonight, helping out with Minute to Win It games for local youth event tomorrow night and hopefully getting to enjoy some of this beautiful fall weather!!
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have to take my daughter to fall festival parade to ride in it with her cheer squad, then i have to drive about a hour a way for her away game then we may go back and enjoy the fall festivities :)
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No not really, my S/O is still out of work after 1 1/2 years ,my back surgery is still healing also. Sounds like it's gonna be a quiet weekend. Hope all you gals have a good one, maybe we can rent a movie on the TV.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010