I hate my family!

MY mother said she would give me a ride so I didn't have to walk with two toddlers to the store and pick up my medicine and pay bills. wel the stupid bitch no showed and this is the second time she has done this I have had it with her. I am caling child services on her to report the negliect that my siblings have recieve. Filthy clothing, mice infested house dirty everything in that house. I hate that she only cares about money and no one else! so that bitch can fuck off and i hope that she likes what comes to her, i hate the family I grew up with and I hate that they stole money from me! what would you do? I can't take people shit anymore I want assholes to receive whats coming to them, even if I have to call the police and report them for all there wrong doings! I hate people and I hate my worthless family members.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Before you do anything ask yourself this...."would my siblings be better off in foster care?" that is of course unless you plan on taking them?

I understand your anger, I have some family members just like that, but I would NEVER wish them harm, nor would I wish to harm their children.

Take a deep breath and say F^%$ it, and move on with your life, there is nothing good about getting revenge.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 5:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i'm sorry for everything you have been through and that it has come down to this. i hope everything works out for the best.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I hear your anger and I believe it's justified but if you know she's like this why depend on her for anything? I'm not bashing, I'm just saying figure something else out so you don't get this upset in the future. She's not worth having a stroke over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• OH I know how the bitch is! She only cares for people that hope she dies! Stress stroke not having one. Just not putting up with anyone shit anymore and I am tired of having to deal with everyone shit. I am reporting everyone who has ever done wrong by me. Cause I know all there illegal shit and warrents they have. I can't stand people and I don't care abotu there shit anymore. I asked for a ride and if your going to be an asshole and not give me help when I need it after I slaved over your household and took care of everything for you. I am not going to take that anymore.... Not everyone has a family that gives a shit about them so my children wont know them and I hope they go to jail and suffer like I did for 10 long years taking care of there shit!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010