How often should you have sex when you don't want to ?

msbrewton

Asked by msbrewton at 2:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say obviously your not totally happy in this relationship or you wouldn't feel this way. If it's not bec of an argument you need to really think abt the WHY you feel this way and go from there. To just say if you don't want it then don't isn't solving your problem. Maybe you have found he's not the guy you really want after all, then it's time to go on, then it's time to not have sex. I would seriously figure out the WHY to your own qestion? Good Luck
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Never. If my relationship with that person was to the point where I had to subject myself to things I did not want to do, then it's not a good relationship. You are not filling an emotional need with this person. You are giving him physical release. Why be a hole for him to stick his dick into at the drop of the hat when there are plenty of good guys out there? (Obviously I have been there before).
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You shouldn't do something because they are threatening to leave you, if someone really loves you they would be understanding. I know not everyone feels that way, but a lot of times for women sex is more about emotional connection and if we don't have that we don't want to have sex.
    It could be something a lot deeper than simply not wanting sex. For me my husband made me feel like an object or a play thing and I finally got disgusted with it (among other things). I still don't like having sex with him and we've been working on our marriage. Its not easy to try to rebuild that connection once its lost.
    I'd talk to my husband and I'd reflect on myself the reasons I don't want to do it. Only once you know the real source can try to find resolution.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If you don't want to then I wouldn't do it all.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Never. If you don't want to have sex, don't have sex...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• if you dont want to you shouldnt.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• What if you are in fear of losing that person then how often should you?
    msbrewton

Comment by msbrewton (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I agree with the never do it when you don't want to. But sometimes like I have found, the more you go out of your way to please (And trust me I do not have sex everyday with my husband) your man the more into you will be. That is just my experience but when I really don't feel like it my excuses really are not that relevant. Once I get into the mood its fine and I find out I had more energy than I thought. Now if he pissed me off and I don't want ti because he has yet to apologize it will be a cold day in hell before he gets laid. : )
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Never. If the relationship is only based on sex, then there is not a real relationship.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I think if you dont want to, you dont have to. Sex should never be forced. I have a hormonal imbalance so I never really "want to" have sex. But I go with it anyway since SO has needs. I have needs to. Once we get into it I'm fine, it's just the initiation i'm having problems with lol.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010