what do you think about the drama momma's....

who have nothing better to do then try to prod people into a debate on here over even the most basic topic?
I think they need to grow up. Why can't people post thier opinions and leave it at that? Why do people feel the need to argue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• There's a big difference between debate and arguing. Debate is an honest exchange of differing opinions. Arguing involves name calling and belitting. Debate is good, arguing is not. And if someone does call someone names or belittlement, just like bullies on the playground, they do it because it makes themselves feel good about themselves.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Som days I don't care, others I do. Just depends on my mood. When it's a day that they bother me, I log off of CM and revisit real life.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• they are bored
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You are creating drama yourself by creating a post that invites people to argue. Why can't we have an intelligent debate? Whats wrong with that? Sorry if you don't see it that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I agree with ANON and the rest..get over it. You are being a drama momma now.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• The only time I disagree with the debate posts is when the gals start calling each other names in there. Then they keep attacking each other back and forth and others chime in. Thats what leads to stalking in cm, when someone feels the need to up the anty that the post couldnt deflate. If there is a heated debate, I usually just go look at it, but dont add any fuel to the fire.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i agree they must e bored
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2010