what does it say about him

he has NO male friends
he still is friends with old girlfriend, she has been married for 12 years, but he does not know her last name, she left her husband fr some guy she meet on internet, that did not work out (hard to believe i know) and now she is not living with husbnad, she made it clear that they are married in name only

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• It tells more about her than him.....if they are friends so be it, I'm not understanding your question completely.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sounds like a lady's man.
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Still friends? Does that mean they talk once a year to catch up or daily? Do they get together to do stuff? You didnt say if this is your husband or some guy you are dating so I would have diffrent advice for each. If youre married I personally would kindly let the woman know it sounds like she needs a therapist and your dh just inst qualified to be one. I would tell him I didnt like the fact she shares so much of her personal life with him and it needs to stop.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• so whats the question ?about the girl or the guy?
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010