Recovering deleted pictures from camera

I accidently deleted all of the pics i had on my digital camera. Ive looked on many websites and i see lots of sites saying that it is possible to recover them but i havent found any that work. Does anyone know if it really is possible to recover deleted pics and how i would go about doing this. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• From my own experiences, when the pictures are deleted, they are completely gone. The only advice I have is to track down the manufacturer, get someone on the phone and ask them if your model has a backup of pictures, or somehow store the deleted pictures for a certain amount of time. I'm not sure if it'll help, but call them first.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 2:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've never been able to save pictures that have been deleted, most times once they are deleted from the camera they are gone.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have understood that once deleted, the pictures are gone forever. Maybe take the camera to a camera store and see if they can help you out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• DON'T take any more!!! I've had this happen and I was able to recover them!!! Download something called handy recovery. It will recover them. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I actually think what you need is called handy recovery 4.0, but it should do it. There are a lot of programs that charge, but I think this was the one I was finally able to use to get them. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If that's not the right one, you can google for the right program. Just keep looking, and don't use the card/chip again until you find the program that will work. :)
    bandgeek521

• they are most likely gone... sorry
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• gone... sorry i hate when i do that....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have never heard of being able to recover pics from a digital camera. If you figure it out let all of these women know how to do it. GL
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• =[ they gone
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010