What is your favorite beverage?

Where and why?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Diet Coke is my favorite drink anywhere and anytime because I'm very much addicted to it for the caffiene if nothing else. Second favorite would be Classic India Spice tea with some french vanilla creamer in it. I loce to drink that at night after the kids go to bed and it tastes divine if you eat a nice bite sized snickers with it. The warm spicy drink and the snickers compliment each other really nicely. It's my own little slice of heaven when the house is quiet and free of arguing and shouting and running and jumping and it's a peacful relaxing time. I's partially the drink but it's also the atmosphere of quite restful, peaceful night indulgence. After that I think Sahalab which is sort of like somewhere between a hot coco and pudding in it's consitency but is more similar to plain pudding in tast it has nuts and/or coconut and/or rasins spinkled on top. I drink it in Egypt late in the night when I'm there in cafes.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 5:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Coffee, I just like the taste.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Water with lemon
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Coke or Dr. Pepper... but since my husband has become so worried with health.. I don't get that very often lol because he says he will drink it if it is there.. and I am suppose to be "supportive" but I miss my caffine...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Mountain Dew
    kristi95

Answer by kristi95 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Water water water. Love water. Coffee is probably number two, cranberry juice number three. Mountain Dew is my soda weakness, but that's only when I'm reeeeally wanting one.
    ireland.runaway

Answer by ireland.runaway at 2:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• water
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i love water...but i'm also a fan of cranberry juice...lately i have been drinking this v8 fruit juice (v-fusion).
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Iced tea - home-brewed with Lipton tea bags and sweetened with just a tiny sprinkle of Splenda. Between me and my husband, we drink a gallon of it a day!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sweet Iced Tea or Coke Zero.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010