What is your worst vice?

Mine is candy and bacon OMG I LOVE BACON!
When I was pregnant with my last two children they are about a year or so apart lol I craved it deep fried... I know that is bad and horrible sounding cause when I do eat bacon it is rare occasion cause I would eat it always but yeah that was what I wanted all the time.
As for candy..... I am an old fashioned kind of girl caramel, red dots, sweet tarts, tootsie rolls, bubble gum and the only new things I really like are either way sour or an air head lol

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• French Fries. There is a McDonald's about 2 minutes from the entrance to our neighborhood and sometimes I send DH to get me some fries after the kids go to bed!
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 2:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sonic ice
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• oreo sonic blast and chocolate ice covered honey buns..........
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• junk food, I love it all and cereal; I can not eat just one bowl
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 2:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Smoking.............nasty and horrible habit.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• They claim bacon is great for getting your metabolism going........I don't know that for sure, but have heard it from a lot of dieters.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• soda. I swear I'll quit drinking it and I always start up again.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 3:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sugar. If it's got sugar I just can't seem to help myself. I have to really force myself to not buy anything sweet otherwise I devour it, I seem to lose all self control around sweets. I probably also drink too much soda but not being a coffee or tea drinker it's really my only source of caffeine and as a mother of 3 (currently doing it all by myself till my hubby comes back in another month) I NEED my caffeine so while I'm working on the sugar issue I'm not even going to touch the soda issue for now(diet sodas by the way so not exactly a direct sugar contributor).
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 4:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• LOL ok griffinmom........I got it now LOL........I'd have to say cheese or anything that has cheese in it.........
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Cheese or Popcorn,l
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010