For those of you that watch Grey's Anatomy...

I have never really watched it before but last night it came on while i was sitting at the computer...I watched the last two episodes from last season and was really drawn in...I know they always make the season finallies more interesting but how are the rest of the episodes? Are they just as interesting, do they keep your attention?

foxracing43701

Asked by foxracing43701 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• They aren't as high impact, but I find them just as enjoyable. If you can, start from the first season (if you have Netflix, rent the seasons prior) and get caught up. Sometimes having the back story is crucial to knowing what's going on and enjoying it. I love the show, it's one of the only shows left that I watch.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 2:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've been a fan since day one. Like Kathria mentioned, the season finale is usually a big WOW (for most programs) - there is some great drama, stories and characters on a regular basis. Can't wait til the new season starts, next week :)
    805Therapy.com

Answer by 805Therapy.com at 3:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've been watching since the very first episode too. The majority do keep you hooked but there will be an occasional few that I am just kind of blah over. But for the most part they are great and I can't wait for next weeks episode!
    karenshell

Answer by karenshell at 3:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I do plan to start from the beginning. I knew that the new season was getting ready to start so I just wanted some opinions before I started another show...lol thanks for your opinions!
    foxracing43701

Comment by foxracing43701 (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010