Would ou admit that you may have ever had a drug problem?

Have you? How did you beat it?
I did not go to a treatment center. My husband helped me get off them and keeps me off by being the light of my life aside my four other lights that is :)

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Health

• yes i would admit it so that i can say that "i have been there and done that" and tell people stories and help them out whether they want to judge me or not. A rescue story like yours is what people like and like to hear.

i have never used drugs but your husband should be proud.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have not, but I'm a pretty open honest person and sure I would if it would help the person I'm talking to or anyone else. Most drug problems are from prescription drugs and these people didn't ask for that and I do feel bad for them.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• if i had a drug problem...i would admit it..bcuz they say thats the first step to recovery...Congrats!!! on you staying Clean :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i did when i was a teenager. but my mom got me throughit!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i say what ever is your strength to stay away from drugs...if it's another human or a treatment program...as long as it gets you though that's all that matter.
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes I did. But I had to do it for myself and no one else. I could not rely on another human being to keep me clean. Humans are human and they fail. When that person wasn't there any more I started back up. I had to figure out what was hurting so bad to want to do it to begin with and deal with it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I will admit, I DID start getting addicted to the pain meds my doctor gave me after my c section. I never asked for more than what he gave me, but still, after I no longer needed them I just took what I had left for the stoned feeling. I got over that addiction quick though. Once I was out I never needed or wanted more.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• As for you um.... musicmom80...... I did not quite for him he just helped me get clean and he helps me stay clean because he stays by my side when no one else will. Others have abandoned me at my time of need he has not and will not that is why he is my light and helps me stay clean as well as my children.
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i would admit if i had
    but if i would not admit it if i did, i would lie about it, so no i have not, and yes i would admit if i did
    but if i was not going toadmit it, i would lie about it
    etc etc etc

but...good for you, great job, keep up the good work!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2010