Do you get bored?

For stay-at-home-moms whose kids are in school all day, don't you get bored? I do!!!

ejkmommy

Asked by ejkmommy at 2:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter isn't even in school yet and I get bored a lot! My daughter's in that phase where she doesn't want me to play with her or anything, she's little miss independent. So that usually leaves me to get all of my cleaning and other things done, so by 1 PM, I'm left with nothing to do!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I do. That's why I'm on here so much!! LOL!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No. I get busy doing something fun or chores always need to be done.
    Lollybird

Answer by Lollybird at 2:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I do also, but come on here and I'm fine.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I do when my kids are sleeping and chores are done.... I get lonely too even though I have my two younger children but the doctor said that is the depression that I have. I try to keep myself busy a lot so I dont have time to be bored but I do get very Bored!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would......only got to do the SAHM thing for 8 months, had to work the rest of the time, as I became a single SAHM.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 3:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yes
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• When I was younger and a SAHM I was bored many days, I always seemed to have to be doing something, sitting wasn't in my nature. I didn't watch a lot of TV or read. On top of that my S/O was in the Marines for 4 yrs and I had to live w/my parents (per $) and I actually was the housekeeper so to speak as my Mom worked. I even learned how to crochet, I was VERY bored. I remember my Dad waking my son 1 morning around 5 in the morning getting ready for work. I got up and I remember crying and saying, "Now what do I do all day with a baby this young up so early." Can't remember the age maybe 1, but he was young, but I was really mad. I was 18 and my girlfriends dropped me bec of a baby, and I didn't know anyone w/a baby. I was quite bored and lonely. . It was a LONG 4 yrs.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Didn't quite get the right age there with school, I got a little better then, my S/O was home from the Marines. Sorry.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2010