What is the deal with 3 am? Does 3 am mean anything?

there has been several times i have woke up at 3 am. there has been time i was sick and a herbal cure would come to mind as well as what's wrong with me, i have gotten answers to questions, i've heard people whisper to me, i've felt someone touch me, or just had the feeling someone was in the room watching. all this when everyone is asleep.

oldfashionSAHM

Asked by oldfashionSAHM at 3:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Okay, this may sound strange...I think it's your spirit guide/guardian angel guiding you. When you notice a number or set of numbers repeatedly, I believe it's you being nudged to acknowledge something.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes, 3 am is the witching hour. Probably the most active time for paranormal activity. This happens to me more often in the all and tapers off about early November.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• interesting.. It would make sense why Christian intercessors are up at that time praying as well.

Three : 3 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with approval, viewing things within its entirety, and things that have become solid and complete.

Added Christian Viewpoint: The number three is also used when describing the Trinity or the Godhead (divine perfection). The number three has also been associated with the concepts of spirit and life
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've heard that is when the barrier between the living and the dead is at it's thinnest.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 3:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It has happened here too. I like Musicmom80's response
    805Therapy.com

Answer by 805Therapy.com at 3:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• When I can't sleep, I try to force myself to sleep as it gets closer to 3am. I don't like it at all. It seems wors around 330-333

Also, when they do paranormal investigations, they do them around that time to make sure they catch something.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• here it doesn't seem to matter day or night. but i heard there is a time when it is more act ivy i also note when it is lightening or snowing it gets active

sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• That's interesting. Usually when I wake up during the night, it's always about 2:30 AM. I must not be ready for the thin spot yet.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• "And I said maybe, it's three am I must be lonley!" lol love that song!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• didn't you see 'the exorcism of emily rose"? :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010