Isn't God so amazing...I've been pondering God's work. He is so worthy of my praise. Thousands of yrs ago the people in the bible told them that the stars were too many to count

Thousands of yrs ago the people in the bible told them that the stars were too many to count. How did they know cause our God is real...Jerm 33:22 to many stars to count. Now our scientist have seem to agree. :) Who do your praise?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 11:05 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• throwing up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Annoy, you don't have to be rude. If you don't like the question don't answer it! Yes God is Great, Amazing and Wonderful. We aren't worthy to even speak his name. I don't always do everything I should, but feel we could all do a bit better. Of course they can't count the stars, Because it says so in the Bible.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• how rude. take your period somewhere else.
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 11:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• What a beautiful observance! :) And even more amazing that God knows the name of each and every star! Speaking of names, I'm not sure I understand why we aren't worthy to even speak his name. If you check your Bible, it states in Psalms that his name is Jehovah. Why wouldn't our God want us to know his name? Not trying to stir the pot, I just really am curious about your statement.... :) And again, yes, His works are indeed wonderful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Amen Praise the Lord.

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• God was here before ANY scientist. God deserves, and is WORTHY of ALL praise for ALL things here on earth. Amen!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• How does that prove god is real?
    Anonymous

• Praises to the Most High God! The Bible also told them that earth is round long before it was proven! (Isaiah 40:22)

Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 3:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I don't know how that proves God. But yes, God is wonderful and perfect and deserving of our admiration and praise.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 3:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Oh yeah let's praise he who has spilt more blood than even satan. Uh no thanks. I give my praise to those who earn it. Not to those who think they are worthy of it. And if you don't like anonymous' answer ( too cute) keep your praising in your little groups of like minded people. This is a PUBLIC forum here and anyone who wants to comment can. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it. Not trying to be rude myself just blunt. Speaking my opinion which I am entitled too. Sorry to mess up your post here with my sarcasm. You asked for an opinion and you got it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2008