Which household chore do you not really mind doing and which one do you dread doing?

I really don't mind doing laundry....but cleaning bathrooms is my least favorite job so I always do it first thing to get it over!!

jillybean4

Asked by jillybean4 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I dont mind doing dishes, but I hate hanging my laundry (our dryer broke) I used to enjoy hanging it when we lived in a fenced in yard, but now every time I hang one thing I have to chase someone down, it takes forever!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I don't really mind cleaning up the kitchen because it means I don't have to cook - husband does that. And I hate folding and putting away laundry - so now my 3 teens are reponsible for that!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I posted a similar question a while ago!

I like to mop the floors. I love the way clean floors feel under bare feet.
    I have a list of ones I hate: Laundry, cleaning bath tubs, washing dishes by hand.
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• See, I'm the opposite. I don't mind bathrooms, but I HATE laundry!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I like vaccuuming...do it everyday...but I really dread cleaning the bathrooms
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I dont mind cleaning the kitchen but I hate cleaning the oven and the inside of the fridge. Those jobs are soooo time consuming!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i really dont mind cleaning the house ..but doing the laundry..i was just force to do it,no one else will do but...ME!
    amyty

Answer by amyty at 3:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Love cleaning all of the kitchen - everywhere else, I love the detailed cleaning. I love scrubbing things, getting in little cracks, etc. I haaaate the "pick up" part of everything. Kitchen and bathroom have a place for everything - don't mind those. But the other rooms where you've got random things sitting places, or projects you need to get around to - horrible! Laundry is different all the time. Some days I love doing it and some days I'm mumbling to myself about it being the worst thing ever. :P
    ireland.runaway

Answer by ireland.runaway at 3:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I HAVE AN ODD OBSESSION WITH BATHROOM CLEANING AND KITCHEN BUT I HATE DOING THE DISHES AND LAUNDRY BUT MY HUBBY WONT DO LAUNDRY CAUSE I HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC WAY THAT IT HAS TO BE DONE LIKE THE BATHROOM AND KITCHEN DO TOO.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I really don't mind doing anything except for cleaning the tub, the toilet and mopping. So I leave that to my husband and I do the rest. LOL!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010