Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

I love this show!

Do you?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I usually set my DVR to record it.

And I get that the whole draw of the show is the sad story and the incredible house...but for what they build one home for...they could choose 3 families and build a more average home that would suit the needs....know what I mean.

My financially sound ideas come through sometimes....hahahahaha....still like the show though.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• YES IT MAKES ME CRY SOMETIMES (TEARS OF JOY) I WISH I HAD LAND SO THEY COULD COME HELP ME OUT.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I used to like it in the beginning when they actually remodeled the family's house. Now they just plow it all under and build this huge monstrosity that's usually much more than the family need.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• lol, I understand - my main question is how do they pay the bills and upkeep afterwards since they were barely making it before.. but thats just a big concern with my family in general - I would rather my bills be paid, and have food, and be happy with just that than blowing money on nothing...
    ajc88

Comment by ajc88 (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• YES!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010