Cleaning carseats! Is there a better way to do it than having to take the whole thing apart?

merryheart

Asked by merryheart at 5:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Home & Garden

• If all the parts are safely washable a pressure washer works great.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I use Woolite, it comes in this hand held scrubber, it works great for me you just "squeeze, scrub, groom, and done" lol like the commercial. but seriously that's what I use and I love it.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 9:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• If you have a lil time to let the seat dry I spray it down with an upholstery cleaner and hose it down real good with water hose and then I let it air dry and wipe of plastic parts with a damp rag if needed.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Turn it upside down and let Kevin jump on it. LOL. Sorry, carseats and high chairs......
    RedBluffMommy

Answer by RedBluffMommy at 12:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I dont think theres a better way. Unless it just crumbs and not stains just vacuum it while vacuuming your car. I've had to wash mine so many times, that its not hard anymore.
    toni01rh

Answer by toni01rh at 6:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Your not supposed to get the straps completely wet. It can do something to the fabric and its not as safe.
    Anonymous