has this ever happened to you? I just got this energy all over my body

I can run a fucking marathon! OMG.. I want to clean my WHOLE HOUSE.. i just ran in place with out my wii and i need more.. its like i got a shot of Adrenaline..

It feels so weird, usually im tired.. i just got super happy, excited with energy.. Am i ok? No i dont take drugs hahaha.. OH man i need to go clean..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES I GOT THAT YESTERDAY AND CLEANED MY WHOLE HOUSE LOL I LOVE IT WHEN I GET THAT MUST BE SOMETHING GOOD COMING YOUR WAY CAUSE THERE ARE GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET THE FEELING YOU ARE HAVING NOW AT LEAST FOR ME IT DOES THAT!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I want some!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• haha no that shot of adrenaline came from the adrenal gland. you just got a sudden boost of norepinephrine. it will wear off and it's perfectly normal/natural. you should only be concerned if that happens all the time
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• oh and when i say all the time i mean ALL THE TIME. if you never come down from feeling that then thats when you should be concerned but a few rushes a day is fine
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No lol. Sometimes I get the serious urge to clean, but then when I think about actually getting up and doing it I find I don't really have the energy, just the urge lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• jessicarae787 your last response is a perfect example of how we can talk our selves out of virtually anything. Sometimes it is best just to DO, and not think about DOING :) An adrenaline rush describes your experience perfectly. Wanna come clean my place next time? :) jus' teasing
    805Therapy.com

Answer by 805Therapy.com at 4:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yeah... I want to do something - I look at my house and decide that I should just take a nap...
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2010