Are you still happy in your marriage?

I'm just wondering cause I've been married with my hubby for about 5 years now and I curious if people are still happy

lindautz727

Asked by lindautz727 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• 100% HAPPIE LOVE HIM TO PIECES :)
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Been married 8 years and together 12 and still very happy!!!!
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 3:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My husband and I have been married for almost three years and we have our moments when we're not so happy, but overall we're very happy. But we still love each other no matter what. We just go through little periods, which I think is normal. Everyone I know that's married say they go through the same thing. But I love my husband so much and I couldn't imagine sharing my life with anyone else.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We've been married 7 years together 8 years, and were still very happily together!!! <3
    Nintendomommy

Answer by Nintendomommy at 3:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Any relationship is cyclical . . . there are definately ups and downs. Have you ever heard of the 7 year itch? There is actually something to that. In the beginning, you are together all of the time, obsessed, so in love, much fueled by hormones. Then, you enter an individuation period where you separate a little . . . hence, the itch. This is necessary, and normal. If the relationship is respectful, and you are entering the "itch", stick with it! The light at the end of the tunnel is a truly deep love.

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We're not married yet- but everyday I fall more and more in love with him...:)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm still happy and in love after 22 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Just had our 10 year anniversary and while our relationship has changed many times, we are still very happy!!! Congrats on 5 years!!!
    hope4emma

Answer by hope4emma at 3:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Been married 20 1/2 years and we still are very happy.
    no1coachmom

Answer by no1coachmom at 4:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Married three years, and yes, we are both very happy. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010