Do you answer questions with a long answer?

I do! LOL! Even the new questions with no answers yet, I end up being on the second page of answers! I don't think I'm a slow typer but maybe I am, although I usually put a lot of thought in to a question before I answer. Maybe that's why I seem to always be late, or maybe I am just a slow poke!! LOL! Are you??
Sometimes I even get my answer in and push the post button and the answer is closed. Although I think that if you are answering the question, CM doesn't eliminate your answer since mine show up anyway, Does that happen to you too??

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 3:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes, Absolutely! I usually type until I run out of words. When I answer questions, I like to back them up with facts and occasionally links as well. This all takes time. I like to make sure I am not just spouting off any ol' crap to get those 3 points either. It also bothers me when some ladies give answers that are clearly wrong. If you don't know the answer, why say anything at all? You know? So then I have to correct their mistakes. I also take extra time making sure my punctuation is good and my spelling is right. Good Grammar makes answers easier to read and understand. Don't you think? So, does that answer your question about long answers to questions, or are you still confused? It's okay to be slightly confused about such things but that is why we all ask questions, isn't it?
    I'll be here, ready to answer more of your questions whenever you have a question that needs to be asked.
    Have a great weekend my dear! Cheers!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• and no
    fiatpax

• YEPPERS SURE DOES
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Only if I need to! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yeah me too.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• depends on the question
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Depends on the question!
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• no
    aemjjs

Answer by aemjjs at 3:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• N0
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010