can someone plz give me rite answers not rude commments plz thats all i ask

ok my period was sep 21- sep 27 lasted 7 days my periods only lasted 5 days
i have sore boobs and nipples hurt too
i had cramps like a period last night but they went away
when should i start ?
no rude comments plz all i wanna know is the rite answer thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It all depends apon what is a normal cycle for you. Do you keep track on a calendar? Many women have cycles which range from 25 days to 32 days....Your cycle is unique. It sounds like you are having pre-menstal symptoms...so just be prepared.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Hmm...I'm guessing you should start at least within the next week, right? It hasn't been a complete month since your last period.

Maybe if you don't start within the next two weeks you could take a pregnancy test. Your symptoms sound like PMS...but you never know. Good luck!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I believe that you have been given the right answers before.... You need to wait until this month when you expect your period. It's not time for your period yet so there's no way to know if your preggo or not. If even you were, it's VERY rare to have pregnancy symptoms at this early. Take a test, get first response and test a few days before you expect your period if your really impatient. If not, wait until the day you think you'll get it. at this point you might get a negetive.... you just have to wait. Pregnancy is a waiting game so start now...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• NOONE HAS GAVE U RUDE COMMENTS U JST ASK THIS QUES EVERY DAY AND WE TELL U THE SAME THING UR NOT LATE YET IF U HAVE A 28 DAY CYCLE U SHUD START AROUND THE 19TH BUT THATS ONLY IF UR PERIOD IS EVERY 28 DAYS I TOLD U THIS LAST NITE!! IM NOT TRYING 2 B RUDE U JST NEED 2 BE PATIENT AND IF U CNT WAIT AND U NEED 2 KNOW THAT BAD GO HAVE A BLOOD TEST DONE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• ok just dont be mean thats all i ask thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• ATLEAST GIVE IT TILL OTC 21ST
    Anonymous

• ok thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• and to give u RIGHT answers is not possible not everyone is a doctor
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2008