Are you ready to rumble?

Do you enjoy election seasons? Are you ready for this campaign to get dirty? The Dems will bash until the cows come home for the next 6 weeks in order to save their seats and the media is leading the way. They have already started in on Christine O'Donnel and others. Grab your popcorn and enjoy.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh yes, and the Republicans are so polite, fair and would never bash anyone... *Gag*, I saw what they did to their own Sarah Palin when they thought they were going to need a scape goat for the presidential election. Yea, I'm ready for it. I have my bowl of popcorn ready and can't wait for the laughs to begin.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I agree, this is going to get very ugly!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yeah!!! I'm ready to rumble. LOL. DH gets football season, I get election season! All without the face paint and jerseys!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I am gearing up to hear a lot of 'whine and cheese' this season. LOL.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No Republicans are not perfect but you just watch. Democrats will be bashing and slandering everyone and every idea. I'm sure Republicans will be letting everyone know why the Obama policies haven't worked but there won't be the same personal attacks as teh Liberals.
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I do enjoy election season very much. It seems to bring out the worst in people, which often has high entertainment value for me.

I think the attack ads are my favorite (on both sides). Also, having a Nov. 5th birthday, sometimes my b-day is election day which is even more exciting.

If i had my chioce i would choose a dignified, informative election process, but i don't so i guess i just try to enjoy what i've got.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• The mud started months ago in CA. I'm hoping that in the next Senatorial debate, the candidates actually answer the QUESTIONS they get... unlike the last debate.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Steph...

You can't act like republicans and democrats don't do the exact same things in campaign ads.

You mean to tell me you don't see republican attack ads? That is absolutely crazy.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You mean to tell me you don't see republican attack ads? That is absolutely crazy.

The reason why our country is in the position that it's in- " The My Party" does no wrong mentality.

OP- I believe that we will hear crap from BOTH sides- is this your first election?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We'll be sure not to bump or knock the halos off of the heads of those "do gooder" pure republicans. Of course all they will do is point out the problems that Obama has created trying to fix the disaster Bush created. And of course they won't be able to put up any workable solutions to the economy, because they will have to admit we will have to spend money to fix this mess! They have realized that this will probably be the only opportunity they have to twist things around before the programs start working. Please, lets go back to the old ways since they worked so well before. Lets think back, hmmm, yep Clinton actually left office with a balanced budget before Bush took over. Lets get more republicans back in there, we need more debt. The citizens in this country need more unemployment, maybe we can actually head back into a depression.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010