Back Pain

Im starting to have back pains.Well really it did not just start until last nite.They were light but rite now that crap is starting to really aggravate me..im only 29 wks as of tomorrow!!What does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your baby could be laying on a nerve that hurts your back. Also, the pressure of your uterus on your spine could cause it to hurt. Try a heating pad or an ice pack and take some tylenol. I've dealt with back pain my entire pregnancy :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I've started to have back pain too and I'm only 17 weeks! It's normal just miserable, I've been using a heating pad on my back and it works really well and is safe for the baby. Try it, it really is great.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I'm having a boy. At about 24 wks I had realllllly bad back pain. I would use an icepack on it for about 10 mins and try not to lay on that side. Luckily after about a week it went away. It was painful and hard to deal with cuz it was just my lfetside, lower back right about the hip area. I would mostly nap on a recliner and sleep semi-sitting up it was the most "confort" i could get out of it.
    norma_lee

Answer by norma_lee at 3:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2008