Curtain tie back HELP!

I have bought curtains and was wondering where to find a tie back. Which I am not sure if that is what it is called. I took two curtains on a rod and am gathering them in the middle and need something to keep the curtains together. Not sure what it is called. Anybody know what I am talking about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I think so. You mean something to tie the curtains back to give it a little shape against the window? You should be able to find stuff like that in the department store with all the curtains, rods, etc..
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 4:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Get creative. I use really cute napkin rings I got for my wedding to gather my curtains in the middle in my living room.

In my girls' room we use ribbons and in their play room we use play beads (necklaces). I have also used twine before for a country look.
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You can find them at Walmart and Target too.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010