Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Curtain tie back HELP!

I have bought curtains and was wondering where to find a tie back. Which I am not sure if that is what it is called. I took two curtains on a rod and am gathering them in the middle and need something to keep the curtains together. Not sure what it is called. Anybody know what I am talking about?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

Answers (3)
  • I think so. You mean something to tie the curtains back to give it a little shape against the window? You should be able to find stuff like that in the department store with all the curtains, rods, etc..

    Answer by zava_t at 4:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

  • Get creative. I use really cute napkin rings I got for my wedding to gather my curtains in the middle in my living room.

    In my girls' room we use ribbons and in their play room we use play beads (necklaces). I have also used twine before for a country look.

    Answer by Biz1985 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

  • You can find them at Walmart and Target too.

    Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Home & Garden
What Kind Of Poop?

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
9 mo old sick