Anyone know a good place to get a nice inexpensive computer or laptop online?

We want something that is not really expensive , just something to surf the net and get the kids on to their school website.

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• tigerdirect.com
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 10:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Dell or HP? They are also both sold at Walmart, not sure if online on their stores however.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would be careful buying online for such a big purchase. You can't see it or examine it before you buy it. Ebay and Amazon cost just as much as if you went to the store. And I have seen people get non-working PC's this way. You are better off going to Wal Mart. Not to mention, cheap laptops can have issues six mos down the road. I always go not the highest, but NEVER the lowest. You get what you pay for!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• well we spent a 1000 dollars a bout three years ago and my hubby's laptop went out and mine is about to. and i can't afford a lot at the moment :(
    sherryb1273

Comment by sherryb1273 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'd do Wal mart! Hp seems to work really well for me! Mid priced $300-700 and I haven't had one crash yet.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010