Husband help!

Anyone's husband had a vasectomy? My husband and I have decided that would be the best birth control for us, but I think he is a little scared. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks, Crista

Crista2

Asked by Crista2 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in General Parenting

• Not mine but i know of many others. There was absolutely no pain and completely reversable! Go for it! :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My friend's husband had one for her birthday present. It was quick and he had minimal pain...was out of work for 1 day...and was fine! It's reversible too.--much easier than getting tubes tied!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 12:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My husband had one shortly before we got married (we already had hid kids and mine and we didn't want more) and he was sore for a day or two. The first time we had sex after it hurt him a little but nothing he couldn't deal with.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 4:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yeah mine had one and it's the best thing we could have done..It wasn't too bad for him..A little pain for a day or two.Just make sure for the first 24 to 48 hrs. he ices it and sits still..Good luck Mamma! :)
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 8:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2008