Best position? Just a myth? adult content

So, I have been hearing that there are certain positions that halp you get pregnant easier, what do you guys think? fact or fiction?

KaliLeanne

Asked by KaliLeanne at 4:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Myths! I have heard that if the woman has an orgasm at the same time or close to the same time when the man does, then you stand a better chance at conceiving- but position cannot determine conception or the sex of the baby. Good Luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Definately old wives tales.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• There is slight fact to that. Some positions can SLIGHTLY better your chances of conception and also having an orgasm between 5 min before insemination and 45 min after insemination can SLIGHTLY better your chances. I am talking very slight differences.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No ya just need his boys to get in there and let them handle the rest.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm 4 weeks pregnant because we had an "oopsie" and I was on top. Them spermies were determined to get where they wanted to go so position doesn't seem to matter, lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Myth, but lying there and propping your hips up for about 15 minutes after can help. I had an IUI and that's what they did after shooting me up. I got preggy on the first cycle.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 6:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010