If you use Cloth Diapers...

What brand and/or style do you use? And did you try others before finding the one you use now? Which ones did you decide against and why? And where do you buy them, online or off?

Just gathering information and opinions...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 4:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love my bum genius diapers. I also tried the fuzzi bunz, I liked them but they were size small and DD outgrew them. I have the bum genius 3.0 and love the fact that they are one size fits all, however after a year of use the velcro is starting to wear on some.

Fuzzi bunz now makes a one size diaper (they didn't last summer when i was  buying) and bum genius now makes ones with snaps. If I were to start over today I'd get either the fuzzi bunz one size r bum genius 4.0 with snaps. I get mine at and recommend cottonbabies.com

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have tons of styles and brands and I like different ones depending on the situation... some are slimmer than others, some are easier to use for other care providers, etc... As far as brands I love our thristies but have not been impressed with bum genius... especially with how popular they are (and expensive) I was disappointed. I think I have at least one diaper in every type there is available and my least favorite are all in ones because they take so long to dry... I like all in twos with a snap in liner best because you can reuse the cover and just use a new insert (so less to carry and less to wash). I also use pockets and prefolds and covers a lot and sometimes fitteds and covers (usually at night). If you have a local store, it really helps to see and touch different kinds to know what might work best for you... for example, prefolds are easy and cheap but they are hardest for other caregivers. good luck!
    MomsOfTwinGirls

Answer by MomsOfTwinGirls at 5:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I use most all styles and many different brands. I have tried many different styles and brands over the years. I find that I love AIOs like bumgenius and motherease. I find that I dislike most microfiber inserts. Many of my purchases come from www.cottonbabies.com and www.mother-ease.com. Good luck in your quest!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 5:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010