My youngest who will be 8 next month

got her ears pierced a few years ago. but she pushed the earring into the hole and caused a problem. it took us forever to get it to heal. it scarred now she is asking for her ears to be repeirced but i am afraid to. would you allow her to get them repierced if it were your daughter?

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes. My daughter was three when she got hers pierced the first time. Things went wrong and we had to take the ear rings out and let the holes close up. Last year she started asking if she could get them pierced again (she was 8) and we let her. So far we have had no problems with this set, and she's had them done for almost a year now.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes I would. My daughter who is 7 has had hers done twice so far. We had them done when she was 12 weeks old and she pulled them out and wouldn't wear them for a few years starting at age 3. We let her get them done again when she was 6 and her earing went into the hole also. We just pulled it back out and they healed up on there own. I would certainly let her get them repierced if hers had healed up but they are still open.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes i would.... i had my daughter ears pierced when she was 3 and one day one of the ear rings fell out and closed and i couldnt open it. ( didnt try really) i wanna get her ears done again.... prolly soon shes 7 now.....
    meNmine

Answer by meNmine at 9:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010