should I?

My best friends son has a b day party tomorrow and we said we would go. I don't even know if its still on b/c she is on her way to taking her new born daughter to the er b/c of a very high temp. My question is I also have a new born and is a little worried about going b/c of the temp and I have a sore throat and dont want to pass that on to them either. Should I not go and plan another time to give the child the present?

Nienna7477

Asked by Nienna7477 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would plan a new time given that you have a sore throat and her baby has a temp. Things happen and things have to be postponed when you have little ones...she should understand. Hope everybody feels better soon.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sounds to me like you need to stay home!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would pass on the party, just tell them you are sick and don't want to pass it to their LO. You can always have them over at a later date to give their son a birthday gift if you want.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would stay home...A true friend will understand
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010