Does Your Anatomy Change "Down There" When You Are Pregnant?

Alright.....this isn't meant to be one of those "Am I Pregnant" things.....its more of a random gross question. So.....I've been thinking I was possibly pregnant. So, last night, i kinda felt around "up there"....and it felt weird. Like, my anatomy, did not feel like it typically does. Shit was different sizes and in different places! So I'm wondering.....Did any of you notice it felt different in there when you were pregnant? I'm trying to find a site that talks about if your vag changes during pregnancy now, Cuz I like to learn :) Lemme know whatcha think

lucyblue112

Asked by lucyblue112 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• All I know is that your vag changes color when you're pregnant. And that's according to "What to Expect". And yes your boobs change color as well.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• With my first pregnancy, my doctor did and internal exam (with her fingers) to confirm I was six weeks along after I had a positive pregnancy test... so yes, it does feel different inside you when you are pregnant. Even in the early weeks- you uterus expands and so your vaginal canal may feel shorter... and wider at the top. At least this is what I remember.
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 11:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• my husband says it feels different. So we're gonna go with that it does change after you get pregnant. :) lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I've never actually went UP there ans checked but I'm sure it does!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2008