What weight loss methods have worked for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Food journal at Livestrong.com. It is a free food journal that calculates your daily caloric needs and then as you eat or exercise it adjusts those calories for you. It is great and I have lost about 8 pounds. What is nice is that it isn't a "diet" it just helps you keep track of your food and I know if I want a chocolate treat I am either going to have to put in some exercise or eat less of something else.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Exercise and eating right.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I have found the most effective weight loss tool on the market and am currently using it and have lost 9lbs already. Plus it's safe , contact me for more info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 1:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Eating a lot of veggies and exercise---"Eat to Live" by Dr. Furhman.
    Anonymous

• Drink LOTS of water. Cut out the junk food and high fat foods. and be more active. Put the baby in the stroller and walk a 1/2 hour a day and you will see the weight come off.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Have tried the exercise clubs, exercise machines, etc and the last 10 years have found walking 3 1/2 to 4 miles a day and eating right has helped me maintain the same weight the last 10 years. Also eating lots of fruits, veggies, and getting the right amount of protein.
    gopherswife

Answer by gopherswife at 8:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• 1. proper nutrition - low glycemic foods(lots of fruits, veggies, whole grains), healthy meal replacements, nutritional snack bars
    2. Consistent exercise
    3. Nutritional Supplements
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 6:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Exercise is definitely a priority when it comes to losing weight. I've read that 30 minutes of cardio at least 5 days a wk. will do the trick. I also would some protein bars that you eat before you work out, that help you burn fat better. If you're interested in getting some really great and effective weight loss products then you can check out my website at www.livetotalwellness.com/shadow29. We also have environmentally friendly cleaners that are safe to use around children that are more effective than using clorox bleach. Well anyway, I hope this advice helps you. Take care!
    purecity

Answer by purecity at 6:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Weight Watchers has been great. You can find it in stores and even restaurants. Its worked great for me - 15 pounds in 1 month!
    Traleelai

Answer by Traleelai at 7:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• honestly.....drinking lots and lots of water and working out for at least 30 minutes every single day m-f. I would semi-watch what I ate. But I will cross that bridge when my weight loss plateaus.
    GoodThingsLast

Answer by GoodThingsLast at 12:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2008