OMG Are you serious?!?!?

Do you really think that telling us that McCain or Obama used to hang out with terrorists is really going to change our votes?

I'm a 100% Obama supporter and will vote for him! But just speaking on be half and against both campaign parties...do you really think that shoving all this negativity in other people's faces is really gonna help people sway their votes? It's pointless!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• K I didn't create this post so that you all can have a fucking cat fight and pull eachother's hair out! Post is now closed!
    Anonymous

• I agree 110%. It is so disgusting hearing about all this one did and that one did. Heck if any of us were perfect we would be running for president right! I just want to hear what they would like to do. Not what they think about the other person running. We already know that they aren't going to vote for the other person right.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Hell...I used to hang out with a guy who recently robbed a bank! Does that make me a supporter of bank robbers? Nooooo! Cuz it was a long ass time ago!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I thought Joe the Plumber was a metaphore for saying our economy is in the toilet. Joe the plumber isn't even a plumber!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I recently found out my first high school boyfriend is in jail for molesting a child. Does that make me a child molester?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Grow up akin! Seriously!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Akin, you're so dramatic.
    Anonymous

• I'm sick of it all from both sides. I can't wait for Nov. 5th. I want it all to be over so we can move on.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• This whole notion of you posters that make comments about former boyfriend molesting...does that make you a child molester.....hung out with a bank robber...am I one.........is justifiable ludicrousy!! This line of thinking is trying to redirect the facts about Obama and attempts to justify his close connections with MANY terrorists, Anti American, racists, radicals. The FACTS that are documented can not be denied, NO MATTER WHAT is said. Ayers, Renko, Rev. Wright, Ferrahkan, Johnson, Reid, ACORN.....these are ALL people and organizations that are directly associated with Obama. You can believe his lies, or you can check out the FACTS. The reason these associations are HUGE is because it shows a pattern.....a pattern of poor judgement, lack of character, lack of moral turpitude.........

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• ........(cont.) in addition to the fact that he has absolutely NO experience! FACTS: Obama's tax plan will increase the deficit 3x more than it is now. Obama's redistribution of wealth is socialism at it's finest, taxing ANYONE during an economic crisis results in a depression, his healthcare plan is welfare, we will have to pay for his increased spending plans - in essence taxing everyone, HE SUPPORTS GIVING ILLEGALS DRIVERS LICENSES, Obama opposing a ban on partial birth abortion and opposes a ban on live birth act, OBAMA IS A SOCIALIST - A CANDIDATE OF ENTITLEMENT....HIS PROPOSED POLICIES WILL DESTROY OUR NATION.....HE SUPPORTS BIGGER GOVERNMENT.

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2008