Can you remember you're very first choice of profession when you where little? HOw old where you then?

I wanted to be Max and Moritz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_and_Moritz
I actuall thought that was a profession when I was about 5 years of age. After that I changed to painter ("Pictures, not walls!").

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to be a country singer, lol.. After that I wanted to be a Fashion Designer. Now, Im going to school for daycare, but in a few years I want to go to become an elementary school teacher.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I wanted to be a doctor from the time I was old enough to know what one was.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I wanted to be a truck driver b/c I liked to travel. I was probably 7 or 8. I still dont know how to drive a stick, so I guess thats out! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• When I was about eight years old I wanted to be a lawyer. I wanted to be a lawyer for several years until about 15 when I wanted to be a child psychologist. Then I wanted to be a high school English teacher.

Now I'm 25 and I want to be a wedding planner/English teacher/writer/editor extraordinaire!!
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 4:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I wanted to be a famous gymnast.
    dinaca81

Answer by dinaca81 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I wanted to be a Hairstylist but instead did clerical work for 10 years.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• When I was 5 yrs old I wanted to be a dancer, still love to dance but right now I am a sahm, looking for any job but now I want to go to school to be an ultrasound tech
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I wanted to be a teacher when I was little little, then I wanted to be a psychologist, then teacher again ... now I am a sahm and I wouldn't trade it for anything :o)
    LuvMyBas

Answer by LuvMyBas at 2:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• bus driver & Teacher..... Im a teacher now
    Sharon Ann L.

Answer by Sharon Ann L. at 10:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2010