Should I cancel it?

I am having a birthday party (11 girls over) but don't want 11 girls sleeping over because this Summer when planning a slumber party girls AND THEIR MOMS too were asking "who's going to be there, if so... and so... is going to be there my daughter won't " and the girls stated the same. I just am feeling kinda funny about the 2 girls sleeping over, like if they happen already or in the future say something to other girls. I shouldn't feel that way, with what happening this summer w/the slumber party incident and other girls have partys and don't invite every girl they know!! I just kinda wished I wouldn't have said my daughter could have 2 girls over now. Maybe I should call it off? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• So you are having 11 girls over, but only two are staying to spend the night?
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If those two aren't supposed to bea round the other girls in the group then you need to make sure and let the parents know they WILL be there. Maybe the moms need to come over to supervise the party and help out and then no-one stay the night? Just party hardy for a few hours. :)

Popcorn and movies.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I see nothing wrong with it, I know growing up friends would have a big party that included all friends and acquaintances and then 1-2 best friends would spend the night.

If asked about it I would state the truth "Last time I threw a party it turned into such a headache cause some of the kids just can't get along".
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 4:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2010