Does it frustrate you when you find out that a couple didn't plan a pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Why would it? These things happen.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No, none of my buisness. Why should I let it affect me in such a negative way?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No things happen and it does not effect me.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No. I didn't plan my pregnancy. However, I wasn't try to prevent it either. We weren't trying to get pregnant, but at the same time, we were ready. It was a pleasant surprise.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No.
    While both my children were planned and it took us a year and a half to get my second little man, I think that as long as the couple is taking care of the baby and love it, it doesn't matter if it was planned or not.
    My sister and I were both Oops babies as were both my neices. I am thankful for some Oopses.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Not really its not my buisness.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No as I feel that to have children (or not) is a personal choice and it really is not my business what others do. Besides having had a 'surprise' once myself who am I do judge others for it?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• ummm yeah thats wrong. at least half of all pregnancies aren't planned. my daughter wasn't planned, she was an unexpected blessing, that doesn't make my fiance or me unfit parents or anything
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No. My pregnancy was unplanned. Why would I judge others for doing the same thing I did?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I guess it just depends , i have 2 couples like that in my family it does annoy the fam because they still live w/their parents cnt really afford anything but are happy to announce they are expecting, one of the couples is my cousin n his gf, he always leaves her n she stays w/his fam, she always calls everyone for money , then ends up getting back w/my cousin after he doesnt do shit for her,,both couples have like 4-6 kids i lost count
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010