can you

can you take a test at 4 weeks pregnant or will it not show up?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It worked for me! I took it the first day of my missed period and it said positive

Answer by Steph319 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I took a test 2 days before my mp was supposed to show up and got a very faint line saying pregnant. I didn't even see the line right away. My sis in law did.

Answer by urthat1chick at 11:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i took a test when i was 1 day late..... it showed up. I was only 2 weeks along when i found out..

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Are you speaking of four weeks from the start of your last period, or four weeks from conception? Either way, the answer should be a yes. Tests are most accurate when taken on the day of a missed period, or after. You can get results as early as 4 or 5 days before your period, but the accuracy goes down and you may get a false negative.

Answer by mileymoo at 11:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• can you test it on the day you due for your period or do you have to miss it?

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• due date. I took mine at 9am on the day i was expecting it and it was positive

Answer by Steph319 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• well I took a test when iw as 4 weeks late and it said i wasn't preggers when if fact i was....

Answer by kaleigh111 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• you should be able to take a test and get a pretty accurate answer. i took one when i was around 2 months and it was as clear as day. some women are different though, it may not show up for you. try it and see how it works. good luck

Answer by karacannan at 12:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• take the test it should be fine but dont do a cheap one take like first response

Answer by anh2231 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2008