Crazy pet stunts: simply stupid or death wish?

Pet insurance claims reveal the outrageous behavior of our dogs and cats.
By Diane Mapes (excerpts from article).
A Labrador who ate a hive with thousands of bees inside. The West Highland terrier who attacked a chain-saw. A border collie that crashed through a closed glass window to get to the mailman. Are these doggies with a death wish?
As the popularity of pet insurance continues to grow, claims for the crazy trouble our animals get into have become so doggone common that Veterinary Pet Insurance created the “ Hambone,” a bronze trophy awarded to the pet who survived the wackiest accident.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39196615/ns/health-pet_health/

tasches

Asked by tasches at 5:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pets

• I'll have to check that out when I get home. My dog is so hyper I'm surprised she hasn't done anything death defying yet!
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My aunt and cousin were looking into putting insurance on my cousin's horse, he's a college finals world champion, and they decided not to go with it, because if he were to get hurt, and they would collect the money on him, then they would take the horse away from them
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• stupid
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:12 AM on Sep. 20, 2010