Anyone else feel cooped up?

No fun plans for the weekend (well, we never do fun stuff on the weekend anyway... just house work), and I've been cooped up for weeks. Talk about cabin fever!

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 5:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not yet- ask me when the snow starts to fly and we're stuck inside!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Nope! I'm rather excited for tomorrow!! Its my df's 1st big pay check from his new job and he's sending me half (he works outta state). So me and my kids and my sil are going shopping!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have felt cooped up for so long, I don't know what freedom feels like! lol
    Today is the first time I will be leaving my 8 month old dd except for one 5 minute emergency. This is also the first time she will be left alone with DH ever. Not so sure if I am happy or anxious!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I totally hear ya. I feel soooo cooped up. My birthday's this weekend, but I'll probably be spending it sleeping in if I'm lucky!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Happy Birthday... I get to spend mine in family court over a visitation/custody dispute. Yay me! *sarcasm*

Just feels like the shit end of the stick. You know? My SO works incredible hours all week, and then he feels cooped up as well... I would love for the two of us to go out, but I have 3 kids. I don't remember the last time we went anywhere together without all of them.
    Moreover, they aren't his kids. He helps out, we live together, etc. He's awesome! But I can't expect him to deal with it all of the time like I do.
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• YES! I feel that way a lot of the time. It's dibilitating in itself when you feel trapped or housed in. You just want to break free, enjoy something outside of the house, so everything inside the house just seems mind breaking. I get that way a lot. I try to remedy it by finding crafts and hobbies, but those don't always cure the situation.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I just want one evening out without the kids. It's been months... I love them dearly, but anyone who can spend months on end in the house with the kids and NEVER have any adult time is insane.
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• YES ...
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 6:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• YES, especially when you have no job!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:53 AM on Sep. 18, 2010