Would you worry about this?

My boyfriend has a close female friend. I 've seen them interact with each other, and notice a flirtatious vibe (but my boyfriend is naturally flirtatious), and nothing else. I'm not worried about anything happen between them. I just hate the what if? I only feel this way because my boyfriend prior to this cheated on me. Is this a normal reaction to feel considering?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• It's normal and I would talk to your BF about it.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 5:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• you might have something to worry about but then again they could still just be friends.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I think it's natural to be a little shaken if you've been cheated on in the past. But unless you have good reason to believe that he's spending too much time with her or being too over-the-top flirtatious, etc, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. I think you'll know if things are really "not right" - but for the moment, try to take a deep breath and relax. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have a great male friend too- and I sometimes think I make his wife uncomfortable. It's hard, since we've been friends for 25 years and have been thru alot together. I wouldnt let them worry you. He's not the same guy who burned you before. I know it takes a while to get over that and to trust again, but you have to try. If your instincts start getting the better of you, just tell him you need a little reassurance. And also get to know the friend a little better too.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010