My fiance plays with my 3 year old to rough and I try telling him how can I get him to stop?

He wrestles with my 3 year old and makes him cry sometimes how can I stop that.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Flat out tell him NO. Maybe it's not as rough as it looks?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Tell him to knock the shit off.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Tell him to stop. If he didn't I wouldn't marry him. Some people are never meant to be step parents.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 5:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yeah he may not be right for parenting, make sure of that before you marry him
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 6:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• we have aboy a 3 girls, and my hubby (thier father) whom is an excellent parent, wrestles with all of them, and when they cry, usually it is because they are mad that they are "losing" . I think you may be overexagerating!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If he treats him like this now, it will only get worst with time. NEVER let anyone mistreat your child. If he does this in front of you, what would he do when you are not around. You are his protector. He looks for you to keep him safe. Never forget that!
    nehi81

Answer by nehi81 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I agree with everyone else. Tell him no you are the mom and you have every right to set limits.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 4:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2010