does anyone know if you can buy a childproof thing to put over top of the water thing on the side by side fridges?

You know those side by side fridges with the ice maker and the water? Does anyone know if you can buy something to put over that like a childproof lock of some sort? I just started babysitting and it is bad enough trying to keep my 2.5 year old from getting water all over the floor let alone 3 toddlers lol. Well the one isn't walking yet so it is mine and the 3 year old pressing the water button then the baby is playing in it lol. Is there a way to get a childproof lock for that or something?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• o you could probably just stick something in back of the levers to prevent them from pushing them back. like a piece of cardboard cut to the right length and thick enough to fit behind them so they can't move. kwim? i'm having a tough time describing my idea lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I never seen one of those locks before. Does it have a lock button on it to keep either ice or water from turning on?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• mine has a lock button you press for 3 seconds and it prevents that from happening
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've never seen one in stores, but mine locks already...it came like that
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

no that is why i wondered if they sold one
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

I know what you mean I could try that lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010