Breasts are for baby...

Does anyone else have the problem of your husband wanting to treat your breasts and pay attention to them during sex the way he did BEFORE you had a baby. I have a 2 month old I am breastfeeding ,and the last thing I want is him touching my boobs at the end of the day!!!! I am doing the best I can just trying to enjoy sex at this point. He just can't understand the problem and says I exaggerate the tenderness, etc. I mean....I don't need another baby to nurse!!!! I just feel this is extreemly selfish and when it comes to sex....men can just be so insensitive!!!

siren77

Asked by siren77 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wish my husband would treat my breasts...to reduction and a lift! (hahaha)

my husband was all into them when i was attempting to breastfeed and i used to get so upset bc i'd start leaking over him. and it'd be a fountain and i'd just think, this is all going to waste...i should be feeding my kid and instead i'm dripping all over the hubs.

it was a difficult time...
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• idk.... i don't have a problem with that and i am nursing number 3. maybe it's more of an issue with you that you don't think your breasts are sexy anymore?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No, I think it is because he does....leaking milk and all. Kinda freaks me out....and yeah....that milk should def be going to the baby as intended.
    siren77

Comment by siren77 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No, not at all. Breasts aren't JUST for baby, and they are JUST for sex... As with any other part of the body breasts have more than one purpose and frankly I love when my DH "treats my breasts the way he did BEFORE baby" if he didn't I would be rather angry! And Yes, I breast fed - for YEARS! I would be highly offended and less likely to have sex if my breasts were considered off limits in any way!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• no, it's not really true that they're stealing milk from the baby..... it will actually increase your milk production because it's stimulating your breasts to produce more. i got from your response that he doesn't like it? and you don't like it? then don't do it lol. but don't have the mindset that your baby is going to starve to death if you leak a little bit because that's simply not at all true.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• They will be for him again....just not right now. They are doing a JOB and it is just hard for me to be comfortable with them having duel puposes at the moment.
    siren77

Comment by siren77 (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No he LOVES my breasts right now...milk and all. Like I said...it just kinda freaks me out because to me they are bottles....for my daughter.
    siren77

Comment by siren77 (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• is funny cuz i feel more sexy when i was breastfeeding. so i let dh do whatever he wanted with them when i was making milk. he said it was fun!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• While I'm breastfeeding I don't like my boobs to be messed with either. The leaky milk and everything just bothered me. Its like playing with the babies food. I didn't like it at all.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I felt weird to but still let him do it
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010