Anal sex adult content

This is kinda personal, but looking for as much honest feedback as possible. I have always wanted to try anal sex but my ex husband always thought it was dirty and would never try it...(that is not why we are divorced...lol). anyway..my new BF wants to do it...he said it's great. Some of my female friends that have tried it love it....and some hate it...
For those of you that do it...or have tried it.....what do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• if you always wanted to try it and your new bf is into it, then why do you have any hesitation?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If you feel comfortable with trying, then go ahead and try it. I personally do not like it, but I tried it first. Just use lots of lube and take it easy.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 6:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have tried it and I am not a fan. My ass is off limits. I think I might just tattoo "exit only" on my ass
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 6:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Of course a guy would say it's great, he's not the one on the umm.... uncomfortable side of things. I think it's a personal thing. Some women like it, some don't. Me, I've always been of the "I'll try anything twice, if I still don't like it, no thanks" philosophy. So I did try it. And hated it. Not only did I get NO pleasure out of it, just the thought of (pardon me for being explicit) a poop covered dick coming out pretty much took all the joy out of the experience, heh.

If you want to try it, by all means, go for it. Just go slow, make sure you're relaxed, and use lots and lots of lube.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I could take it or leave it really... I've had times when I enjoyed it and times when I didn't. Since I had my oldest Anal has become a no-no because of hemorrhoids and scar tissue from stitches. I say try it a few times and see what you think... Worst case, you don't like it and decide not to do it again.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Ok...one, of course he would say its great!! lmao. Two, my fiance and i do anal and the trick is definatly lube and relaxation. A tip I have is to have your boyfriend give you a butt massage. Have him rub lotion all over your bum and rub you and get you all relaxed...then slowly go one finger at a time to help stretch you. Tell him to go by how you are feeling. If you are feeling you can take another finger then go for it. This will loosen you up for when he enters you. The key is TOTAL relaxation of your bum:) They also have anal ease which numbs your bum which I thought was great but it didn't relax me and at times I would wipe and have a little blood afterwards. While I like that it numbs at first it doesn't stretch and prepare me for him. And yes, I do enjoy it after the initial insertion...lol. This answer needs a caution sign!! lmao!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• well i do not like it. my husband only asks for that about once every 6 months so i give in, and it hurts real bad. it might not hurt if your guy isnt really big , but if he is it will hurt.
    mom2grandma4

Answer by mom2grandma4 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i preferably do not like anal, i can take a bit of both together but never anal by itself....,,.. i think it hurts and no matter how much my hubby loves it i will not do it.. but if uve always wanted to try it and he likes it. go ahead... be gentle and use lots of lube and start off really slow. have fun. hope u enjoy it since ur bf does.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• ass is off limits period and so should yours
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010