IF MY HUSBAND FORGETS TO TURN OFF THE SHOWERHEAD ONE MORE TIME...

I'M GOING TO PULVERIZE HIM!!! I am SO sick of going to take a shower, turn the water on and instantly get sprayed in the face.

anyone elses husband do this or just mine?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• oh my gosh yes i hate that nothing like turning on the water in the morning and gtting soaked lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My husband doesn't do this, but my daughter does!!!!!! Everytime, no matter what, I get cold water to the head!! I try so hard to remember who was in the shower last and to always double check, but I never do! Everytime, she gets punished!! (Especially if I didn't plan on washing my hair that night!)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• LMBO!! I stopped dh from doing that a long time ago but when he kids come over, they still do it and it drives me insane! Another thing dh does that drives me batty in the bathroom is to leave the shower curtain open after he takes a shower....even though I've told him over and over again when he does that, it promotes the growth of mold on the bottom of the curtain. UGH. He don't care, he still does it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• no..but he does frequently use my washcloth, which totally grosses me out! i usually hang it up to dry, before i launder it, and sometimes i may reuse it (you know, if i didn't 'use' it in certain places) on my feet at the end of the day. he'll grab mine, everytime..rather than the one he uses for days..that grosses me out, too..how can he use the same washcloth for several days in a row??

i've caught him grabbing my toothbrush, too. and i know its happened since, because i've gone to use it and ITS WET!!! I WANT TO WRING HIS SKINNY LITTLE NECK!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• my dh does that as well, It dont happen often, but usually i am getting dd's bath ready and Bam right in the face,soaked! I go out toward him and he laughs and say's oops...I say yea one of these days there's gonna be a opps!!!LOL
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Lol...My kids use to do me like this all the time when they first started taking showers. Would drive me insane. Especially when I wasn't taking a bath, but running water for a little one. The only thing I know is to check it before you turn the water on. I give on expecting everyone to do things like I do. I really don't understand it, to me, turning the shower head off before you turn the water off would make sense, don't they get all wet reaching over to turn the water off?? Hmmmm, makes you wonder if it's done on purpose, lol.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I expect the shower to be on and always turn on the water before I step in anyway. It's not a big deal. Maybe you should change your expectations, as in expect to get a shower in your face. I've noticed that it doesn't matter if the curtain is open or closed, mildew still grows where it touches the tub thus making that a non-issue also.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm laughing so dang hard right now(sorry), my husband keeps asking me what's so funny. What is it with husbands and showers? I always get aggravated about him leaving the shower curtain open. After the millionth time of going in the bathroom after him just because I knew I'd need to shut it, I said something to him, and he called ME a nag, whatta butt lol. :)-
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• How about when someone leaves it turned all of the way to the hot side, too? They can't possibly stand the water that hot...conspiracy? Maybe so. :)
    MommyNeeNee

Answer by MommyNeeNee at 6:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• There is an easy fix to this. Set up your water temp BEFORE you get in the shower then there will be no problems.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010