• In the Spotlight:

trying to make my little boys room

i am redoing my sons room and he loves the little einstiens so i am trying to put togeather a little einstiens room and i am having a hard time finding wall decor and decotations for the room. has anyone else made a little einsteins room befor and where did you find the decor for it. thanks

mamabovea

Asked by mamabovea at 12:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Home & Garden

• target has the bedding, not sure if they carry wall decor. but blujay.com has little einsteins wall sticker..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Room Decor : Little Einsteins : Favorite Characters : Kids : Target

Find, shop for and buy Room Decor at Target.com. ... Little Einsteins Brainiac Pillow. $17.99. Usually ships in 24 hours .... Wall Décor + Accessories ...
    www.target.com/Room-Decor-Little-Einsteins/b?ie=UTF8&node=381443011
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• DisneyShopping.com: Little Einsteins Table and 2 Chairs Set

The Baby Einstein Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Little Einsteins and the Little Einsteins logo are trademarks of The Baby Einstein Company, LLC. ...
    disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId...
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• A great idea is wall lettering or graphics. I put some on my son's wall and they personalized his room perfectly. Try www.thesimplestencil.com where you can design your own stuff and order preview what it will look like. They have lots of ideas and designs. You may try coupon code SS2 to save 10%. It worked for me. Good Luck
    indigomom

Answer by indigomom at 6:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2008