Probably a silly question but I'm going to ask....... adult content

Is it safe to have anal sex while pregnant? I'm going to ask my doctor (I'm only 4 weeks along) but I didn't know if you ladies knew anything about this.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep, it's safe. Just like regular sex is. However, as with anal sex ANY TIME, once you go bum, you're done... Don't go from anal to oral or anal to vaginal because it can cause infections which can be dangerous to the baby.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Thank you Sabrina....and don't worry.....I aint stickin it in my mouth or my vagina after it's been in there!! lmao:)
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• HaHa, you never know... Some people are like that... lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• lol, with some of the fetishes I've heard of I don't doubt it! I like what you said though.....once you go bum, you're done! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• lmao @ this conversation...

why would you WANT to have anal sex? i tried it with my ex-boyfriend and there was nothing fun about it...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• at kassey...i think it's fun..lol..have fun OP.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• lol, I didnt enjoy it at first but my fiance really wanted to try it (he was a virgin when we met) and I hadn't tried it either. I ended up liking it but we only do it once a month. I don't enjoy it as much as he does...shocker! lmao!
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i cant stand anal sex, its disgusting!!! but my husband wants to do it that way maybe once every 6 months. so needless to say he gets it , but he knows not to even speak to me for a while afterwards.
    mom2grandma4

Answer by mom2grandma4 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• you are a braver soul than I! LOL no harm in doing it...like pp said don't double dip and you're good.
    sweetnsassymami

Answer by sweetnsassymami at 7:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• no anal sex because it could you serious problems later on down the road.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010