Why is he so horny now?

2 weeks ago my SO broke up with me, he said we weren't getting along anymore and that he wasn't happy and had nothing left to give me. I am moving to Cali in a week (SO and I have no children together) My SO and I live together and have for a year now. Ever since he broke up with me, he has been INCREDIBLY horny. He masterbates 1-2 times a day to porn and still begs me to have sex with him every night. His sex drive was never this high while we were together. He says that he still loves me and isn't sure breaking up was the right decision. I am still moving, whereas I already moved my DD and quit my job. I just don't understand why he wants me (sexually) so bad now. He has also said his ex's name in his sleep 3 times in the past two months. I know he isn't cheating or seeing her, she is married and lives 3000 miles away... Any idea WTH is going on??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Because he's a man and he's thinking that after you move, who knows when he'll get laid again? It's pure testosterone talking; my advice is to NOT sleep with him since you're broken up; that only makes things worse.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• completly agree with the first poster.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Good answer Kasey...couldnt have said it better:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• don't sleep with him...he's a dog. "You lay down with dogs you get up with fleas." Let him jack off to his hearts content but don't sleep with him..you'll regret it later. GL with everything =)
    sweetnsassymami

Answer by sweetnsassymami at 7:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• well now that he isnt w u, he has no option of ever being w u again since ur moving and when he was w u he could get sex when ever..
    hes just lacking opputunity now that ur moving.. as for calling her name out. he broke up w u and ur moving and she was the last women he cared about.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010