"damn" husband being a total jerk today!

idk what his problem is but he is being a major PITA! he had the nerve to say "oh yeah i forgot dumbass was your middle name" to me earlier at lunch! he was lucky he was getting out of the van to go back to work or i might've slugged him >:( and then we pick him up from work and i'm being nice enough to take him to his cousins' house to hang out and blow off steam and he has the nerve to get in another argument about something stupid having to do with driving distances, he NEVER drives so how the hell would he know how long it takes to get somewhere? I was merely pointing out that the next town over is only 15miles away so couldn't possibly take 45min to get there and he freakin bit my head off again... does your husband ever get like this? and what do i do to ignore it/get over it/ STOP it?

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 7:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband gets pissy sometimes. and then he won't tell me why he's mad. he's such a woman sometimes lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 7:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I believe men have PMS too.I think something is bothering him and you are unfortunately his punching bag which is not cool. Try letting him cool off and talking to him later. Let him know its not ok to talk to you like that. All else fails kick him in his balls in his sleep and pretend like you're having a bad dream. haha j/k =)
    sweetnsassymami

Answer by sweetnsassymami at 7:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes, my husband gets like this quite often. When he does, I just do my own thing...go to my room and curl up in bed to read or watch a movie. He wants to be pissy, then whatever. He can keep his pissy self company.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yep, my hubs gets like that sometimes. In fact was like that on Wednesday- he came home and was a rude pissy jerk! So I got a wee bit testy with him and told him to stop snapping at me and then I ignored him for the rest of the night! I also took my own sweet time getting my work done so poor baby could not get to bed until after midnight (my office is in our bedroom), and he had to get up at 4am the next day.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Men do have their own version of PMS. I am in favor of the kicking him in your sleep, and pretending you are asleep. I've hit mine and pretended to be asleep. But it was because of a dream. I felt much better after. Childish, I know.

In his defense, women do have their days, too. I guess we are just getting a dose. But, we do have to go through the other crap that goes along with it, they don't. So, don't take it. I think I would have stopped, and kicked his ass out of the car. I've done that, too. Then felt guilty, but still. What ever it takes to get the point across.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• no
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I Told my man one day when he was being a major ass that I knew what his problem was!!! He just looked at me and ask
    "What is it then ? "
    I replied with " your trying to be a bitch and you don't have the right parts"
    lol It lifted the tension and we both laughed...even thou I thought it was funnier than he did
    meNmine

Answer by meNmine at 11:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• When my dh gets this way I give him some space. I try not to engage with him because I will lash out and then it turns ugly. They need some male Midol! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2010