do you have a screen door on your front door?

and what kind of home do you live in?
do you often leave the front door open if you do have a screen?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes we have one. It's a 2 story house. I love leaving the front door open in spring and fall and getting that fresh air in to the house and the screen door keeps out the flies.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 7:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes. I live in a townhome and love having the door open on nice days.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• no,just a solid core metal one
    its a lower of a house

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• no screen on front but one on back slider. Love having the fresh air on fall days like this. We live in a split with family room in "basement"
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No- I have never lived in a home with a screen door in front. In our last few homes, we have had Anderson French doors lining the back of our homes with those hideaway screens. I like those a lot. Just ordered a new front door-single door with artist glass plus dual side panels and transom-no screen door- I like a fancy front door and screens other than the hideaway, obscure the view- I live in coastal CA.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We have a screen door, that we have glass in right now. I don't usually leave my front door open. I live in a standard colonial.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We have a storm door. In the spring and summer we put the screen insert in for fresh air. The winter and summer the glass back in. I like to get the fresh air and or light when we can. We live in a single family one story home.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes we live in a ranch style and have a screen door on the front and back doors and 1 on the patio door
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No, I haven't seen any screen doors around here. We don't have bugs around here.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No ,but it probably would be nice to get some day time sun and fresh air from the screen door in the house .
    Blue1212

Answer by Blue1212 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010