Abortion ?

Do you think the abortion issue will be changed by a president? I don't. I think that it will be changed at home with education for our teens and children. I am prolife. But the voters of this great country have supported the Roe vs. Wade decision. It will take us changing our families minds at home to change our countries policies. What is your opinion?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• The president can't change it...it's a Supreme Court issue.
    Anonymous

• it won't be changed.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i agree. although I am against abortion, I feel like if it is made illegal then dteremined women will take matters into their own hands and who knows what will happen then.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 1:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Free sterilization for teenager who dont know how to use damn birth control, condoms or any other way of protection.

Breastfeeding, "pulling out", period and things like that are NOT protection!!!

Yup, thats my opinion on this abortion issue
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Good point m.roberson811. How about, since abortion is legal... any woman who gets an abortion, gets her tubes tied at the same appointment? That solves two problems at one time.
    Now before someone says I'm being too harsh... think about it. Think about those babies that didn't get a "choice". And those women getting an abortion don't want a baby anyway... so what's the problem?
    Anonymous

• I am pro-life, however, I am realistic. Children should be taught both abstinence and protection. I think that being a pro-choice choice president could change the whole pro-life / pro-choice issue because there are folks like Obama who take the Roe v Wade thing to the so far left it's murderous. Partial birth abortion and Infanticide is taking the Roe v Wade in a dangerous horrible direction! Abortions as birth control.....unacceptable and should NEVER be federally funded!!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I disagree. Abortion is abortion is abortion. Death is death is death. All of it is murder. So since our country's women stand behind the Roe V. Wade decision, I think it will need to be changed at home with "Sally homemaker" and her three darling daughters OR sons.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• We have had an ass puppet in the White House for 8 yrs. If the Republicans wanted to take it on and change it, they would have.

I am not worried about Roe v Wade being overturned.

It is an issue of Reproductive Rights. Take that away and you may as well make it illegal for me to work, drive, speak my mind, or vote....

KWIM?
    StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• SusieD250.....first time I agree with you......all of it is murder! You are totally right!! Let me ask you this then..................why do you support Obama who SUPPORTS PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION AND WHO SUPPORTS INFANTICIDE??????? A vote for Obama then would be in direct contridiction to your beliefs.....WHY??
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I am all for Anony answer---First abortion, tubes tied!!! And not in the exceptions so don't go off on that!!! But when it is used as birth control--yes!!!!!!!!! Abortion is murder--but our silly courts managed to make it legal---but govt shouldn't pay for abortions as Obama wants to, and people shouldn't be allowed to have more than one---it is murder.
    Anonymous